Sunday 11 September 2016

AAA Cards CAS Challenge #73

Hi there, it's time to announce our latest challenge over at 
AAA Cards CAS Challenge
Our theme for this one is 'Upcycling' so you've got 2 weeks to
root around in all those boxes of 'schtuff' that you daren't throw away
('cos it might be useful sometime within the next 50 years!)
I hope you have some fun with this one and I'm excited to see how you play it!
Ok so my 'upcycled' item is my background panel which was originally
a tissue box! How easy is that! I love geometrics on cards, especially for the
guys and couldn't resist hanging on to this for just the right occasion!
It's teamed with a circular sentiment from Neat and Tangled with a 'birthday'
greeting by Winnie & Walter. Sorry it's so faint in the photo. To finish a 
couple of matching Doodlebug sprinkles.
Please remember to keep your design Clean and Simple and if you need more
inspiration then please check out my fellow teamies creations HERE
We've also got a Guest Designer and one of our previous winners
Angie of Cimbacreativefun I'm sure she'd love a friendly visit or two!
Our sponsor for this one is Happy Little Stampers
Picture
and if you'd like to be in with a shout of $20 gift certificate to spend
in their online store then please link up your entries by 24th September



Sarah

7 comments:

  1. Thought I recognised that pattern, but couldn't quite place it. Inspired idea, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card. Great use of the tissue box!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colour match, Sarah! You played with this geometrics pattern so well. A round sentiment goes perfectly together with triangles. - Sweet Kobylkin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, I should have thought of that, I keep all the tissue boxes with pretty design, usually just to look at the patterns to inspire me. Never thought of using them on a card...now I will. Looks fab on the black x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this, I too have seen some gorgeous tissue boxes! This one used on your card with the black panel and its shape is stunning !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love your description of "schtuff" that you might use in 50 years... I have so many little bits and pieces that are awaiting a home. I am so excited when I use something from that stash. What a lovely tissue box and a great idea. Beautifully contrasted with the black base.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea for such a beautiful result ! I should participate to your challenge since I have a lot of "schtuff" that I keep just in case.... but I never find the case ! Thanks a lot for sharing and for inspiring ! Izzy Scrap

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.